Victoria Beckham is an internationally renowned fashion designer, businesswoman, and former Spice Girl. She has secured a number of major deals throughout her career. Some of the most notable include:
1. In 2011, Victoria Beckham signed a lucrative deal with Estée Lauder, to create a signature collection of cosmetics.
2. In 2012, she signed a deal with Armani to launch her own line of sunglasses.
3. In 2014, she created a partnership with the luxury department store chain, Harvey Nichols, to launch her own line of dresses.
4. In 2016, Victoria Beckham partnered with Nails Inc. to create a line of nail polishes.
5. In 2017, she signed a major deal with Reebok to launch a new collection of athletic wear.
6. In 2019, she signed a deal with Skinnydip to create a range of exclusive accessories. These are just some of the most notable deals that Victoria Beckham has secured over the years. Her success as a fashion designer, businesswoman and celebrity has seen her become an icon in the fashion industry, and her influence continues to grow.
Victoria Beckham is a successful businesswoman and fashion designer who has made a number of notable investments over the years. In 2013, Beckham invested in the luxury e-commerce site Very Exclusive, which sells designer clothing and accessories. She also invested in a technology start-up called Huckleberry, which develops digital platforms for howitstart brands to connect with customers. In 2016, Beckham made a substantial investment in the US-based beauty company Violet Grey, which sells high-end beauty products. She has since become a creative partner and brand ambassador for the company. In 2018, Beckham invested in the digital health company Neutrogena, which produces a range of products designed to improve skin health. In 2019, Beckham invested in the fitness and wellness platform Mirror, which offers fitness classes, workouts, and other health-related content to customers factnewsph. Finally, Beckham’s most recent investment was in the fashion rental platform Gwynnie Bee, which allows customers to rent designer clothing. Overall, Beckham has made a number of successful investments over the years, ranging from luxury e-commerce to digital health and fitness. Her investments are a testament to her business acumen and her commitment to inspiring and empowering other women through her business ventures.